Red Fort Security Door With Gloss
- Single Security Door with Transom in Gloss Red (RAL 3003)
- Frame and architraves painted White
- Interior side of door painted white for a lighter feel
- Victorian 4 Panel Design (replica to meet conservation requirements)
- Door consists of a thumb-turn lock along with key lock for extra security
- Centre Knob, Letterbox, Locks and Spyglass in Chrome Finish
- Door is 2.7 meters in height and 1.1 meters in width
- Door comes with 5 secure keys
Price on application
- Patented steel door structure and steel frame.
- Cladded in engineered wood.
- Wood cladding painted any colour, finish or grain to match with the interior and exterior of your house.
- Inner structure insulated with rockwool to minimise heat loss, preserve house warmth and help keep your home green.
- Fire resistance available from 30 min, 60 min and 120 min.
- Our anti-bandit glass starts from double glazed, with optional triple glazing or bullet resistant glass
- From 4 to 8 stainless steel hinge side bolts.
- Multipoint security lock with 6 locking bolts – 1 upper, 1 lower and 4 side.
- Hardened steel drill-resistant defender.
TESTS & CERTIFICATIONS
GET A QUOTE
You can fully customise, configure and buy this security door online.
Welcome to the Fort Premium FAQ section, your ultimate destination for all your inquiries regarding security doors. We fully grasp the significance of selecting the perfect front entrance security solution for your home or business, and rest assured, we’re here to deliver you detailed responses to all your burning questions. Keep reading to delve deeper into the world of top-notch security doors.